Wednesday 19 August 2015

Coffee Indecision

Unusual early treat. The coffee shop empty no one except me and the barrista. Cappuccino produced after considerable fuss. Probably just setting up I thought as I waited patiently for a few seconds and then began fretting because that was no newspaper out yet. In my hunt for a newspaper I identified two seating locations, a seat offering a business posture, and a high back seat offering a snoozing posture. Got my coffee. In a dilemma again, empty coffee shop two seating locations identified and a choice to make? I took the lazy have a snooze option, leaned back pushed all wandering thoughts away and just listened. You would think that an empty coffee shop would be silent, however with the air conditioning, the escalator (this was upstairs mezzanine shop) I suppose a bit of noise from the attached Supermarket's refrigeration units. The noise was remarkably loud but also very comforting I've been told like the drumming an unborn infant experiences in its mother's womb. I felt safe having a doze and was then woken from my slumber as the barista began the tapping needed to create a new coffee for the next customer that walked in. This customer took my second choice seat! So I wasn't wrong in my choice, a good confirmation of my skill. and then promptly started writing this! The coffee cooler than usual but not unpleasant and I reminded myself that I must stop drinking my coffee at just under boiling temperature after reading about the cancer risk highlighted by the Arab tribes that drink boiling hot coffee getting mouth cancer as a result. The coffee, different than normal, slightly mellow I don't know whether that's it was the first one of the machine or they've change the blend. (Shared from Google Keep)

No comments:

Post a Comment